Floors USA offers a 30-Day home trial for online rugs. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days – no restocking fees & no questions asked!
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating your intent to return.
- Include your order number. Our numbers start with 151XXXXX.
- If there was a problem with your rug, please let us know about it. You'll receive an email reply within 1-2 business days.
PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for return shipping unless your return is due to a problem with your order. You can return your rug in person to our King of Prussia, PA store in order to avoid return shipping fees. If you choose to do so, you'll still be required to request Return Authorization by following the instructions above. Please be sure to inspect your rug upon receipt for imperfections.
Step 2. Send it to the Specified Address
- All items must be returned in new condition. If the item is damaged, it may be refused.
- If your order included a free rug pad, you'll be required to return the unopened pad with your rug.
- Rug pads that have already been opened may not be returned. If you choose to return a rug and have already opened your pad, we will subtract the cost of the pad from your refund.
- Products sold in the Floors USA Clearance Section are not eligible for the no-risk home trial. Additionally, special orders and custom made rugs are not eligible for the no-risk home trial.
- Items returned without a Return Authorization Number or sent to the wrong address may be refused or may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns may be refused after the 30-day trial period has expired or may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.