Price: $11.45 / SqFt
- This item is sold by the carton. There are 19 SqFt in a carton.
- Not available for online purchase.
Hardwood widths available
This product has the following features:
- Wood Thickness
- Wood Construction
- 3/4" thick solid. random lengths generally longer than industry standard. smallest microbevel joint in industry virtually square edge, to keep dirt out and protect edges from prematurely wearing.
- Wood Lengths
- Wood Engineering
- Wood Type
- Armour kote •¬® aluminum oxide protective coating.
- Hardwood widths available
- 3 1 /4
- Colors available
Tatajuba is a light colored wood with colors ranging from soft yellows to russet. Tatajuba is particularly hard and durable. The wood has a very uniform quality, an interlocked grain, and is very stable upon installation. Tatajuba's high luster makes it a light wood with great eye-catching qualities.
25 YEAR LIMITED RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY
Please Note: The sizes and weights of products may vary slightly from those displayed above.